Fees for Sessions
First session (see details below) – INR 5,000/- for 1.5 hours, post which you can choose from either membership packages or flat rate below.
For a 1.5 hour Hypnotherapy session – INR 6,500/-, for a 1 hour session of Counselling – INR 4,500/-
MEMBERSHIPS FOR COUNSELLING & HYPNOTHERAPY
PLATINUM MEMBERS BENEFITS:
Personal home visits INR 10,000/- per session. You can avail a 10% discount for block booking of 10 sessions.
Each session will be 90 min
- All Therapeutic modalities available including:
- Crystal Healing
- Guided meditations & visualisations
- Psychic Surgery
PLUS FREE Chakra diagnosis & balancing with every session
GOLD MEMBERS BENEFITS:
10 sessions and preferential rates plus a FREE 1 hour Crystal Spa session (worth INR 4,999/-) as a welcome gift and a Chakra diagnosis & balancing on each visit.
Counselling (1 hour sessions): INR 36,000/-
Hypnotherapy (1.5 hour sessions): INR 52,000/-
SILVER MEMBERS BENEFITS:
5 sessions and preferential rates plus a FREE Chakra diagnosis & balancing on each visit.
Counselling (1 hour sessions): INR 19,000/-
Hypnotherapy (1.5 hour sessions): INR 27,500/-
BRONZE MEMBERS BENEFITS:
3 sessions and preferential rates plus a FREE Chakra diagnosis & balancing on each visit.
Counselling (1 hour sessions): INR 12,000/-
Hypnotherapy (1.5 hour sessions): INR 17,500/-
When you come for the first session you will be:
- Asked to fill out some forms and questionnaires
- Asked for a detailed case history and personal background information
- Explained the Theory of the Mind and the connection between your Mind, Body & Spirit and how this connection impacts you emotionally, psychologically and physically
- Understanding your concerns and why you have chosen to come for therapy
- Establishing your desired outcome from the course of therapy
- A contract will be drawn up between you and therapist which will consist of:
- Desired outcome from the course of therapy
- Establishing the parameters via which you will ascertain that the therapy has been successful and the basis on which you will discontinue therapy
- Time and date commitment of your sessions on a weekly basis
- Plan and establish your willingness to work alone (homework) and in conjunction with the therapist to achieve the desired goals and outcome
- Discussion of any doubts, apprehensions or general question
By the second session your therapy is underway. How many sessions it will take for you to successfully address your primary need is something you and your therapist have agreed upon by this stage and/or chosen the right BodySpeak Membership for you.
Fees for Families, Groups and Corporate Entities:
Ms. Sharma’s trainer fees is INR 25,000/- per day as a minimum, for the facilitation of a group size of 6-10 PAX. After that it is INR 2,000/- per additional person. The ideal group size is 15/16 PAX maximum 24 PAX.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- To become a BodySpeak member (Gold,Sliver & Bronze) requires 100% payment in advance.
- Sessions requests will be held for 6 hours within which time 50% (non-refundable) advance needs to be paid (via PayTm or Bank transfer) to confirm the booking
- In case of any change/reschedule for Sessions booked, 24 hours notice needs to be given, else the advance (50% fee) shall be forfeited
- In case of any change/reschedule for Group/Corporate Sessions booked, a minimum of 72 hours notice needs to be given, else the advance (50% fee) shall be forfeited
- At the end of each Session the next appointment (if required) shall be scheduled and 50% advance needs to be paid immediately
- In case of Ms Sharma having to reschedule or cancel any booking, for any reason (with advance notice) the client can choose to either reschedule or any advance paid shall be refunded